22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

Elevator Pitch No. 3

View my third take on the Elevator Pitch for Prescription Place here.

Thank you again for the positive feedback!

I was thrilled with the feedback I received from Victor and Michelle. I kept the same script but sped up my speech as Michelle suggested. Third time is the charm!

It was nice to hear the input of students who are also working on the same project. We all can relate to each other as we are submitting our work and perfecting our work product every week.

Comments

  1. Hi Jenna,
    This pitch seems totally different than the other two but please don't think it's different in a negative way. You chopped off twenty seconds from your last pitch speed wise which I don't think you had to do. The pitch should be around ninety seconds from what Dr. Pryor said. Even though you made it shorter you still spoke clearly and held my attention. Also you seemed to be a lot less serious in this pitch which made me think maybe someone was sitting on the other side of the camera making you laugh. This class is intended to be fun and it looks like your enjoying it and that's a good thing. You gave three great pitches and I enjoyed them all.
    Excellent Job Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, great job on the speech. I did notice that the your speech this time was a lot shorter than the other 2 times you did it, but I can relate because my speech ended up being off by 8 seconds also. I've noticed you sped up your talking a little and I personally think you had a better talking speed this time. Again, great lighting and the video and audio was very clear. I've seen some other students videos where the quality is terrible and I can barely see their face or hear them.

    Michelle Lam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts